Saturday, December 22, 2007

Three More Sleeps!!


Now as an adult, I myself have never been one to count down to Christmas. But let me tell you we have advent calendars at home, at Oma's and at Grandma's. We count on the calendar and every night of course we have to count how many more sleeps. Mitchell is wondering how Santa gets into the chimney and "we better not have a fire because we don't want Santa to get burned." It adds a whole new dimension to the season and a great one at that. Even though most of you who check my blog probably got this picture e-mailed to you, I still wanted to put it up here just to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a great holiday season with family and good friends. And wishing everyone all that is good and makes you happy in 2008. With love from the four of us....


PS Stay tuned for more pictures and stories after the holidays.

1 comment:

Mieke said...

I Just love this picture. Merry Christmas to all of you. Love you all lots