I have decided to invest in a box of birthday candles as birthdays are a very big deal these days. Now we have to have the candles and sing "Happy Birthday" for everyone. Well this past week was a busy week for birthdays around here. First Opa had a birthday, then Mommy and today was Grandma's birthday. NON-STOP CAKE. Lots of fun, the best part was being showered with birthday hugs and kisses all day long yesterday. But this morning I was informed that I would not be receiving any kisses today because it was no longer my birthday, all hugs and kisses were reserved for Grandma. I "forgot" to have any birthday pics taken for my birthday and of course I really forgot to take the camera to Grandma's (sorry Edna) but I have to share this picture of Opa's birthday, isn't it a great shot?
Saturday, December 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Nathalie, it was on the seventh right? What a great picture of Opa and Mitchell. I got your email, and I will spend some time this week and I will let you know.
Post a Comment