Thursday, January 3, 2008

This is What it is all About.....


So the festivities are all over and done. The tree is down and the decorations all put away. The only thing left is the left over goodies, and that is always a dilemma what to do with these. Always a shame to waste them. (next week we'll start with New Year's resolutions) That brings me to wishing you all a very Happy New Year, may 2008 bring everyone health and happiness.

Christmas was a busy time as it is for everybody. My friends who started families before me always said "kids are what Christmas is all about". Well Mitchell was excited this year but next year I think we can probably multiply that by....ALOT. Now he really knows what is coming and what to expect. And I'm sure as with everything Nathan will be riding right on his coat tails. He is just itching to get going. Now I know not to worry about rushing that, because once Mitchell started he, well, hasn't stopped yet.

Santa and family spoiled the boys. They are very lucky as are we to have them.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mieke said...

What a great pictures Nathalie, They made me smile. Wishing you all a happy and healthy New year. Thanks alot for the Christmas card, and Pictures Lee. Hope to see you at the end of January

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful sight those two, they make lots of noise and love in our house. We love it. They are beautiful boys.
Love Mom

Juanita said...

Hello Nathalie! Darling pictures! I can't imagine how difficult it was to put Sasha down.

Our Christmas was alright, although there was too much travelling. Next year, I think we'll just stay home. We sure enjoyed our ski trip to Panorama. The kids did really well and I'm glad I put them in lessons here in Edmonton prior to the trip.

Hannah is dying for a horse but we've managed to put the idea on hold for at least a year or two. She can still take lessons just down the road but we aren't set up for horses at this time.

Jackson is funny...he never wants for anything.

Hannah received her school pictures but I'm still waiting for Jackson's. Once I do, I'll fire them off to you.

We'll talk soon, ok! Take care, say hi to the family.

Love,

Juanita

Wil said...

Mooie mannetjes en prachtige fotoos. groet uit Nederland