
Well today was a not so happy day in the life of the Haynes'. We had to put our dog Sasha down. Mike has had her since she was a puppy and she was now almost 11 years old. She had not quite been herself for a few weeks, we especially knew something was up when we didn't get our happy greetings whenever any of us came home. So today Mitchell had his first visit to the vet, not such a good idea on my part to send him along...And spent much of the rest of the day explaining about "doggy heaven". We got some nice literature from the vet for kids but there's no way I can read any of it to Mitchell without breaking down. Even if it wasn't about our own dog it would reduce me to tears. Mitchell loved his buddy, he used to hang all over her and torment her constantly. From trying to ride her like a horse to laying beside her when she was snoozing in the grass. We'll miss you Sash.

2 comments:
Thinking of you all. It must be hard for all of you to know that sasha is gone. But you know what, he is not realy gone. Today I had a lady coming for a reading and treatment. During the treatment I saw a dog coming in the room, he jumped on the table and licked this lady all over her face. I told her about what I had seen. She said that is my Jack( her dog) he died one month ago. His spirit will always be with you all. Thinking of you all.
Awww, I'm so sorry to hear about Sasha. We're thinking of you guys and the boys. Give Mitchell a big hug for us.
Post a Comment